miércoles, 29 de julio de 2020

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

To start, what seems to me the most difficult in English is to be able to speak it, since many times the pronunciation is not so exact and it can give a sense of other things. In general, listening to people speak English seems very difficult to me, it is hard for me to understand what they speak, but  speaking it is a great challenge. Sometimes there are words that I dont say or I forget, so I think I speak as a caveman.

As for the types of English (British or USA), I feel like my English teachers have always taught me English from the USA which is why I understand it better, but when I try to watch USA movies without subtitles I get lost, because they speak very quickly Now, I must rescue that, if I can read documents in English and understand them, but when I answer, writing, I feel insecure of making mistakes or misspelling the verb tenses.

I think the easiest thing in English could be to read it because knowing what some words mean and I can get an idea of ​​what the text says. It has helped me a lot to read the texts and then look up the words that I don't understand, in the dictionary, in order to have more vocabulary and to be able to build my blogs or my more secure writings.

This semester, it has helped me a lot to overcome my difficulty of speaking English, listening to music in English, listening to pronunciations on videos or simply trying to imitate what I hear from movies in English.

For me, English is a great challenge, but I put all my effort into learning it correctly.



El método más eficaz para aprender idiomas? Viajar al extranjero ...


Learntalk | Diferentes acentos de inglés de todo el mundo | Learntalk








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

To start, what seems to me the most difficult in English is to be able to speak it, since many times the pronunciation is not so exact and i...