domingo, 28 de junio de 2020

A personal thought


To my past self and my future self.

Watching the video on the scientific power of meditation, I immediately think of myself and my career, the importance of teaching children to meditate, because it stimulates tolerance, memory and focuses on self awareness, which is very beneficial thinking in the processes of learning, individual and social development, in early childhood.

So I think about my past self, many time I felt stress and anguish in my school process and maybe I needed meditation to feel better and achieve my goals.
Then, I think about my future self, as an educator and I feel that meditation does work, I have many career classmates who practice it, if I see changes,they are calmer and with positive energies, so if we taught it since children, we would probably have children, less stressed, happier, more empathetic and we would reduce childhood tantrums, sadness and depression.

Currently, I don’t practice meditation, but I do breathing exercises and yoga, which also help me with stress levels and reconnect with myself, especially today with the pandemic we are experiencing. There are days when I’m very anxious and worried about everything I see on TV regarding viruses and people’s suffering, but I relaxing and breathe calm if it helps me to let those negative emotions flow and renew myself with good energy.

Finally, regarding my english class, I feel very calm and comfortable, since it has been very flexible in terms of the subject, which gives us freedom to take advantage of autonomous learning and development. I feel free and calme in this class.

Beneficios de la meditación para los niños





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

To start, what seems to me the most difficult in English is to be able to speak it, since many times the pronunciation is not so exact and i...