lunes, 15 de junio de 2020

3 Your favorite piece of technology


At Christmas 2019 they give me a notebook, i loved how comfortable, small and light it was, very simple to carry everywhere. I use a lot, especially now with the online classes and university Works, i feel that it simplifies me life a lot , it helps me to have the necessary information within reach and also  spend entertaining time listening to music or watching videos. I personally feel that there is no better invention for the current times tan the notebook, because it’s very useful for many people, in different aspects of life. I think that if it didn’t exist, my university life would be very affected because i use the notebook a lot for classes and university works.


Notebook Lenovo S145 AMD Serie A 8GB 15.6" - Notebooks | Paris.cl

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

To start, what seems to me the most difficult in English is to be able to speak it, since many times the pronunciation is not so exact and i...