lunes, 8 de junio de 2020

My career


Choose what to be the rest of my life is difficult, but since i was a child knew that i liked the children’s development and the importance of the community in this process. So I knew that i had to choose between  obstetrics, basic pedagogy or preschool education. But, at the moment of applying i chose preschool education because it motivated me to think how i could help in the development of babys.
I went to study at the University of Chile and it has been beautiful experience due to the social approach they give to the career. Finally, i would like work in unconventional preschool education. For example: a children’s home (Sename) or kindergarten of hospital.



TNS en Educación Parvularia - Admision Online CFT TWK

1 comentario:

  1. Hi! I hope you are well :)
    it really is a beautiful career. I have always thought that children are the most important thing, that is why it is necessary to ensure a dignified and quality education for them, congratulations on what you study<3!

    ani_z.g

    ResponderEliminar

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

To start, what seems to me the most difficult in English is to be able to speak it, since many times the pronunciation is not so exact and i...