lunes, 27 de julio de 2020

PERSONAL OPINIONS


I think that personal opinions are very important because it’s from what oneself think, which is why we must respect them. Personally, I feel that i’m respectful of other people’s opinions and thoughts, I always try to listen to what they want to tell me and then say my opinion, but many times people are very aggressive to say what they feel or think about a topic. Many people hurt others with their opinions about the physicality or appearance of others.

They have made me feel bad with comments about me. It’s unfortunate to feel bad just because of the opinion of other people, who often think without knowing of me or talking to me. Personal opinions can positively or negatively affect emotions and that is why we must be careful with what we say about others because we can hurt feelings and hurt our friends or family. Instead, if our personal opinion are positive and help to change bad things about others, they can be welcomed and make others feel good.

Personal opinions are part of our day to dayand we must respect what other think and value it. In addition, we must express our opinions consciously and trying not to hurt people, because with our words we can help aspects of people and criticize constructively.

Therefore, I invite you to think about the good and bad personal opinions that we have made and begin to respect and take care of each other, because words can hurt or help people a lot.

Imágenes, fotos de stock y vectores sobre Personas Conversando De ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

To start, what seems to me the most difficult in English is to be able to speak it, since many times the pronunciation is not so exact and i...