lunes, 27 de julio de 2020

THEMED POST 3

Hello, today i would like to talk about dogs care. I have two dogs, they are called Pako and Pascal and i adore them. When they newly arrived at my house i didn’t know how to care of them and i asked myself if i would do it well, but i did it with simple steps.


  • First step: The feeding. In order to know what was the best food for my dogs i investigated their breed (Poodles) and the vet advised me several brands, but the most important was the quantity and quality. I found a brand that was good and inexpensive that had large portions of proteins and took care its fur perfectly. I give him food twice day, approximately 150 grams of food Each time.
  • Second step: Care. Keeping my dogs healthy consists of periodically taking them to the vet, giving them vaccinations, taking them for walks, having a warms place where they can sleep and fresh water. My dogs also need brushing every day and bathing at least every 2 months because they run the risk of getting cold if i do it very often ☹️
  • Third step: The love. Giving them love and playing with them helps reduce stress and make them feel active. It’s important to consider them part of the family and give a lot of love, congratulating them when they do something positive is very good for them. Many puppies seek to snuggle with their masters as a sign of love and protection. Give him a lot of love.
-Pascal  -Paco

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

To start, what seems to me the most difficult in English is to be able to speak it, since many times the pronunciation is not so exact and i...