lunes, 27 de julio de 2020

POST GRADUATE STUDIES




After graduating from my career, i would like to continue studying, take a postgraduate degree, especially in my area, early childhood. I have seen on internet advertising about postgraduate, and one caught my attention. That is postgraduate in motor skills, childhood and education taught by in University of Valparaíso. I would like to study this because it’s a very relevant topic. In addition, many educators don’t feel really prepared to educate all children, including those who have disabilities or difficulties, especially motor, so I would like to have the educational tools to be able to give them the same opportunities as other.

Another option is a Diploma in Montessori and Reggio Emilia educational spaces taught by Santo Tomas University, since both trends that focus education on children, searching them to learn through their interests and contact with the enviroment. I would really like to study a lot about these trends because i know that both are very beneficial for the development of children.

However, i must also consider the values of the post study programs, because both that i named before, are very expensive and first i must work to be able to pay and continue studying and specialize in that i love. But without a doubt i Will dedícate  myself to taking any of those postgraduate courses, because i’m very interested and feel that they would greatly helpchildren in their initial education.


Los titulados universitarios, los más demandados por las empresas ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

To start, what seems to me the most difficult in English is to be able to speak it, since many times the pronunciation is not so exact and i...